Great value compared to other companies who I got quotes from. The job was done in 2 days and everything is so neat and tidy, fabulous attention to detail and very polite, friendly lads.
InstaCool Limited Maintenance
Cutting back on air conditioning maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to air conditioning maintenance, such as repairing the system only when breakdowns occur, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use.
Why Use InstaCool Limited to carry out your Air Conditioning Maintenance?
- A planned air conditioning maintenance contract offers a range of benefits.
- All work is carried out by our friendly, in-house, fully qualified air conditioning maintenance technicians
- Air conditioning maintenance visits are scheduled and agreed with you in advance – and of course we’re happy for you to change the time and date of the air conditioning maintenance visit if necessary
- We’ll save you money by carrying out air conditioning maintenance only when necessary, depending on your environment and cooling requirements
- You can choose from a range of air conditioning maintenance service plans, including Pay-As-You-Go or Term Contracts to suit your equipment and your circumstances
- Every air conditioning maintenance visit includes a free asset check and our air conditioning maintenance technicians are able to arrange a quotation for any repairs they identify
- Unlike many other companies, if, whilst attending your maintenance visit, our engineer finds a problem with your equipment which is easily fixable there and then, this work will be carried out FREE OF CHARGE.
A typical maintenance visit includes…
- Checking and cleaning the condenser (outdoor unit) and evaporator (indoor unit) coils and fins prevents the system from ever getting blocked leading to poor heating/cooling performance
- Check fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mountings
- Check all electrical connections to prevent any shorting out or electrical damage
- Check fuses and test operation of electrical isolator and protection devices for safety
- Check condensate pump and float/sensor to help prevent unexpected water leak
- Check and flush condensate drain and tray, de-scale and add water treatment as necessary Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
- Check refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation Monitor refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
- Check start and running current Check temperature difference across coil in cooling and heating modes to indicate health of system
- Check unit operation, controls and settings
- Ensure unit is clean and hygienic using anti-mould and anti-bacterial cleaners Regular maintenance visits will not only reduce the chances of faults occurring but will also enhance the performance and efficiency of your air conditioning system.
- A well maintained system will not only be clean and run more productively but will also have a longer life span. We offer a comprehensive range of maintenance agreements to suit every business or individual. The costs will depend on your location and the number of systems you have.
For a FREE NO OBLIGATION quotation call us today or fill in the quick enquiry form
Reasons to choose InstaCool Limited:
- Personal service and professional attitude
- Value for money installations
- Fully insured for peace of mind
- No quibble, fully inclusive warranties on all installations
- Trained and qualified staff
I needed the unit for the heating not so much the AC and it’s great, instant heat with touch of a remote control! I was impressed with the way they worked, very tidy and had respect for my property.
Really pleased with my new unit, and it looks smart in my client room. The work was carried out very well, tidy and respectfully. I would definitely recommend.